Chief Accountant at PwC Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: PwC Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Chief Accountant
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Finance, the Chief Accountant would :
• Provide senior level support to financial and strategic planning, resource mobilization and the strengthening of the non-statutory financial resources and instruments;
• Manage treasury functions including capital markets and investment activities; financial reporting and loan administration;
• Have oversight of asset/liability management,
• Drive expert administration of the financial resources of the organization.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 12 years experience in the Development Finance or
• Financial Services sector, with at least 8 years’ experience in a similar role Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
• A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant field is an advantage.
• Relevant professional certifications & membership professional associations in Ghana or abroad in will be an added advantage (e.g. ACCA, CA, CFA, etc.)
• Experience in Financial Services or related sector within Africa is a plus.
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
• Information Technology
• Strategy and Organizational Design
• Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
Method of ApplicationTo apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 21 September, 2021