Chef De Cuisine at AccorHotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AccorHotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
What you will be doing:
As a Chef De Cuisine, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our hot kitchen operations, including menu planning, food preparation, cooking, and staff management. You will be expected to bring creativity, innovation, and leadership to our kitchen to deliver exceptional culinary experiences to our guests.
- Ensure only the highest quality of food is provided for our guests through consistency, taste and presentation of all dishes.
- Completely responsible for directing, training, supervising, planning and coordinating all areas within the culinary hot kitchen and related areas.
- Maintaining proper control of orders and purchases and ensuring that all deliveries are received and handled efficiently and in line with hotel standards.
- Develop and implement innovative and seasonal menus that align with the hotel’s concept and target market.
- Supervise and manage the kitchen team, including scheduling, training, and performance evaluations. Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, and promote teamwork and professional development among staff.
- Ensure compliance with all local health and safety regulations, including proper food handling, storage, and sanitation practices. Maintain a clean and organized kitchen environment at all times.
Your Skills and Experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or any related Culinary degree.
- Minimum of 15 years of industry and culinary management experience.
- Previous experience with controlling food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, pricing, and training of culinary team members.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Excellent guest service skills
- Efficiency in using Microsoft word, excel and outlook
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a Chef De Cuisine.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th May, 2023