Channel Execution Manager Retail – Equatorial Africa at The Coca-Cola Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
What You will Do for Us?
- Execute the Commercial strategy for the Region in line with Strategy Business Plan and Franchise Development Plan (FDP) imperatives to maximize profitability anchored on Occasions, Brands, Packs, Pricing and Channels. Ensure this strategy considers Business Unit and Bottler stakeholder by alignment throughout the process and inspiring system passion for the co-created strategic direction. Ensure that a value-based dialogue permeates the cluster thereby to achieve its Revenue, volume and profit before tax (PBT) objectives.
- Deploying a framework for Bottler Commercial capability assessment and training interventions aimed at ensuring that the Bottler Commercial Capability in optimized to achieve the franchise business objectives.
- Driving RED (Right Execution Daily) & SFE ensuring the integrity of the process, analysis and development of actionable insights for the Country teams to execute
- Performance management on the winning score card, ensuring that the business is empowered with the right information to improve on numeric and weighted distribution, while reducing the Out of Stock (OOS) position across the top 10 Stock Keeping Unit (SKU’s) in the business
- Importing commercial best practices from Group and Corporate that are applicable to the franchise and implementing the same with Bottling partners.
- Support on RGM implementation identifying market realities and opportunity areas for the business to explore. Develop action plans for identified opportunities and monitor progress on to ensure effective execution.
What are my responsibilities?Strategy Development
- Provide input to implement the Strategic BP (3-year BP) for assigned geography.
- Execute annual BP drive windows initiatives, including new product launch with Bottlers.
- Deploy annual Customer and Commercial Business Plans where appropriate.
- Deploy the development of the Commercial strategy for the cluster within the Franchise.
- Deploy Strategy and programs to win at the point of sale by creating superior value chains for all stakeholders through RGM Process and Framework.
- Execute operational elements of agreed brand / price / pack / channel plans.
- Jointly with Franchise Unit (FU), drives implementation, piloting initiatives with Bottlers.
- Follows-through on implementation of agreed plans.
Bottler Commercial Capability
- Drive and facilitate joint KO/Bottler assessments and implementation of solutions, in conjunction with Franchise teams. Lead capability assessments with the bottler, identify gaps and make recommendations on relevant interventions.
- Deploy a framework for Bottler Commercial capability assessment and training interventions e.g. – Collaboration for Value, RED, SFE, RTM, eCommerce etc.
Drive RTM, RED & SFE Programs
- Ensure RTM capability efficiencies, outlet execution and expansion benchmarks and objectives are set and met through the execution of the BP
- Driving RED ensuring the integrity of the process, analysis and development of actionable insights for the Country teams to execute.
- Deploy a capability building curriculum that will assist bottler staff with the heightened demands that the RTM, RED & SFE process requires. Align the sales force remuneration systems with bottler management teams in order to ensure that correct behavior is driven at an outlet execution level.
Digitizing the system
- Execute projects centered on digitizing the system. Implementation of technology to improve RTM (order management, Order delivery, OOS management and execution tracking.
- Deploy eCommerce capability with our bottling partners to connect with our consumers online and create value with partners and customers.
- Support RGM implementation for selected markets following RGM 2.0 Framework to determine 1. Where to Play 2. How to win 3. Tools and resources to use.
- Work with KO partners to drive insights through Big Data and our tools under RGM framework.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA is an added advantage)
- 5-7 years business experience
- Good knowledge of category management principles
- Good knowledge of Commercial execution
- Strong knowledge of OBPPC and relevant analytical tools e.g. conjoint.
- Food & Beverage experience is an advantage.
Our Purpose And Growth CultureWe are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 13th July, 2023