CCTV Operator at AccorHotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AccorHotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
What you will be doing:
Responsible for safeguarding the public, protect property, and ensure the security of data within the hotel and its environs. You are also responsible for monitoring banks of screens, reporting incidents as evidence, and sharing information with your supervisors in your line of duty to endure the safety of guests, employees and the property.
Your experience and skills include:
- Exceedingly observant with a high level of concentration.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all key stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests.
- Excellent understanding of body language with attention to details.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to think on your feet and stay calm during emergencies.
- Competency using a variety of computer software.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in same or similar position.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a CCTV Operator.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th September, 2023