Campaign Superintendent at Tullow Oil
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tullow Oil
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a rotational Campaign Superintendent in Ghana, this is offered on a permanent basis. The individual will report directly to the Offshore Installation Manager and be responsible for the safe execution of construction and commissioning activities. The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the onshore execution lead to develop and implement asset campaign activities including supervision of capital project activities and contractors.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Leading the offshore execution of Maintenance & Inspection campaign and shutdown activities in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of the safety of others.
- Working in conjunction with the onshore execution lead to plan and implement the asset campaign activities
- Drive 3rd party contractors to achieve the plan, report daily progress, highlight arising issues and proactively propose mitigations or improvements
- Make an effective utilisation of relevant FPSO systems, processes and resources, ensuring compliance with company and Safety and statutory requirements
- Support maintenance and Integrity activities that require construction services and ensure CMMS requirements for construction services are available to meet planning objectives.
- Ensuring materials and resources are available to meet planning objectives.
- Completing and maintaining all documentation as required for all construction and commissioning work activities.
- Completing all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, management procedures and specifications
- Interacting with HoDs and capital projects to optimize the usage of the offshore workforce (support from other departments and shared resources)
- Responsible for communicating readiness for offshore construction activities to appropriate teams.
- Complies with the Tullow HSEQ Code of Conduct to protect people and the environment at all times.
- Complies with the Tullow Code of Business Conduct and Ethics policies and expected training at all times.
- Has a duty of care to ensure that all personnel work in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- 10+ years industry experience in a construction services role in the Oil and Gas industry, in an offshore facility
- Good knowledge of FPSO Safe System of Works
- Have good knowledge of the oil and gas production process and the facilities plant and machinery, ensuring their safe operation and maintenance.
- A proven track record of leading construction services work activities.
- Experience of shutdown execution management.
- Experience in using planning to manage and report the execution of the works. Able to report into CMMS systems (Maximo ideally)
- Ideally have experience of FPSO tanker operations and topsides production facilities.
- Knowledge of Pressure systems equipment and piping system design/fabrication.
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8 Jan. 2022