Cambridge IGCSE English Teacher at Alpha Beta Education Centres
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Alpha Beta Education Centres
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A reputable international school is looking for an experienced IGCSE English Teacher.
1. Plan, organize, and provide instructions in English that is aligned with Cambridge curriculum and school standards to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
2. Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
3. Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s knowledge and abilities in appropriate grade levels and subjects.
4. Administer academic assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in knowledge acquisition.
5. Establish and maintain standards of student behaviour required to run an orderly and productive classroom environ-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
6. Perform other duties as may be assigned.
7. Oversee assigned out out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. We prefer people with a minimum of 3 years of English teaching experience in teaching IGCSE.
2.We also are looking for people who have a degree in Education with a major in English Language.
3. The minimum degree requirement is a Bachelor’s degree
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 31 August. 2021