Cabin Crew III at Africa World Airlines (AWA)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Africa World Airlines (AWA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Kindly ensure to attach your full length picture to the application.
• Attend pre-flight briefing and receive assigned work positions for the incoming flight as well as flight details and flight schedule.
• Carry out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment and security checks.
• Ensure the aircraft is clean and tidy.
• Ensure information in the seat pockets is up to date.
• Ensure cabin offerings are on board and served.
• Welcome passengers on board and direct them to their seats.
• Ensure that all hand luggage is securely stowed away.
• Check and ensure all seat belts are securely fastened and galleys are clear prior to take-off and landing.
• Carry out safety demonstration, informing passengers of the aircraft’s safety procedures.
• Make announcements on behalf of the pilot and answer questions during the flight.
• Reassure passengers and ensure that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
• Give first aid where necessary.
• Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items left on board.
• Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers
• Diplomacy and a high sense of service etiquette
• Good colour vision and hearing
• Tactful and assertive especially in times of emergencies
• Well -spoken with a clear voice
• Sensitive and reassuring towards people upset, and anxious passengers
• Efficient and swift in undertaking roles
• Patient and highly tolerant
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree/diploma in any subject is acceptable; however, a certificate in nursing, travel, tourism, hospitality or foreign languages is a plus.
• Good General health and fitness
• Swim at least 25m deep
• A minimum height of 160cm with an arm’s reach of 190cm while standing
• Maximum height of 173cm for females and 178cm for males.
• Applicants should be at least 18 years with a body mass index not exceeding 27
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 02 September, 2022