Business Support Associate (CD’s Secretariat) at World Food Programme (WFP)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Food Programme (WFP)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Office of the UN World Food Programme (WFP) Accra invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the vacancy below.
Job Title: Business Support Associate
Duration: 1 year (renewable)
Post Grade: G6
Duty Station: Accra
• To deliver a wide range of business support processes and activities for a specific professional area of work, to facilitate effective service delivery.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direct supervision of the Country Director, the Business Support Associate will be responsible for the following duties.
• Collate information for inclusion in reports, documents and correspondence, to support the effective work of other staff.
Respond to standard queries and provide timely and accurate guidance.
• Process and manage routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources
• Manage and maintain records and databases, to ensure information is organised and readily available for staff.
• Maintain the Country Directors schedule and directory of WFP Ghana’s partners and donors contact listing ensure that they are current.
• Maintain relationships with a range of individuals through provision of business support to assist in information sharing and service delivery to staff.
• Proof-read reports, documentation, correspondence, etc., making changes in line with established guidelines where appropriate.
• Contribute to improvement of business procedures and processes.
• Collect and perform basic analysis of data to contribute to quality business information management.
• Handle protocols for the Country Director’s office
• Provide guidance to junior colleagues in performing duties
• Other duties as and when required.
Qualification Required & Experience
Minimum Academic Qualifications
• Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable.
Desired Experiences for Entry into the role:
• Six or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
• Knowledge of specialised common business practices and methods, gained through relevant technical training and experience.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of individuals in order to provide a high quality support service.
• Ability to carry out basic data analysis and independently rectify problems requiring attention.
• Ability to monitor and record financial transactions.
• Good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Language: Fluency and good command of the English language is essential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th Feb, 2024