Business Risk and Continuity Specialist at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana - Vodafone Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Reporting to the Business Risk and Continuity Manager this position is responsible for developing and coordinating Business Risk Management activities. It has responsibilities for Business Continuity and Crises Management within Vodafone Ghana and supports the compliance programme, supervision of due diligence processes and review of risk associated with new products and services for Vodafone Ghana.
Enterprise wide risk management
- Deliver effective enterprise risk management for Vodafone Ghana.
- Manage Risk Assessment programmes and provide business updates as required.
- Manage the business recovery centre, taking into consideration various work streams and alternative CMT communication channels
- Deliver the relevant training to all staff and contractors with specific Business Continuity responsibilities
- Provide critical support to the CMT during crises and ensure all needed tools and facilities are updated and ready for used in the event of crises.
- Act as liaison between the Crisis Management Team and the Business
- Conduct due diligence review of all new supplier requests. SLA 3 working days
- Maintain an up to date PEP register and update all stakeholders monthly
Governance and Reporting
- Preparation of Business Risk and Continuity reports
- Monitor deliverables of projects and, where necessary and with the help of the project teams and external parties, conduct tests to determine the effectiveness of the implemented controls.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Enterprise Risk Management
- Experience in audit and finance
- Ample knowledge of security and crises management
- Excellent writing and oral skills
- Relevant degree or its equivalent
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and training in Enterprise Risk methodology
- Good appreciation of Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of telecoms business processes and internal controls
- Ability to manage business SPOCs to deliver on KPIs
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent written and oral skills
Risk Management Process
Risk and Compliance
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th March. 2022