Business & Market Development Officer – Clients & Industries (Marketing) at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Financial Advisory services, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support in driving the business development and marketing initiatives of the firm. He/She will serve as the administrator for Phoenix, the opportunity tracking tool, across West Africa, as well as coordinate the strategic client listing, targeting & marketing.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting industry initiatives, Client Service Plans, Client Service Assessments as well as providing support during sponsorships, seminars & teaming as it relates to all C&I responsibilities as and when required.
- Serve as administrator for the firm’s CRM/opportunity tracking tool.
- Create awareness campaign/training/retraining on Phoenix
- Liaise with different business units and Phoenix ambassadors for updates of contacts and opportunities weekly
- Use of Phoenix regularly to enhance business development & marketing initiatives
- Relate with the global support team in resolving issues with Phoenix system
- Coordinate email-marketing activities using contacts on Phoenix as required
- Draft written communications and correspondence sent to clients as required
- Manage relationship with vendors, staff members, and external as need arises
- Liaise with various departments for update and to monitor the completion of CSPs /monitoring compliance daily
- Daily support of business development initiatives: Client service assessments, client service plans, proposal development
- Regular consultation with the different service lines to gather information and to report same to global team
- Liaises with different departments and Phoenix ambassadors for updates of contacts and opportunities
- Relates with the global support team in resolving issues with Phoenix system
- Coordinates Email Marketing activities
- Provide support for targeting & marketing-strategic listing and communications
- Liaise with various business units for update and to monitor the completion of CSPs
- Support the Client Service Assessment’s process
- Responds to global requirement as it relates to the various service lines/industry
- Support HTML email as and when required
- Involvement in all C&I activities as it relates to sponsorships, seminars, corporate social responsibilities etc.
- Contribute into the strategic view on the further development of knowledge management systems and practices in order to support the work and development of the organisation into the future.
- Lead, plan and support the implementation of the Knowledge Management Strategy.
- Oversee the management of information within the organization
- Ensure that the information needs of the organization are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner
- Monitor and share data illustrating the organization’s progress in achieving its strategic objectives
- Manage, maintain and develop the extranet system and make data & information accessible to employees
- Management of Deloitte Ghana business emails
- Ensure all the activities above are in strict compliance with the firm’s brand and regulatory requirements
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in marketing or (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.) in any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division.
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Have a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in a similar role either working within the marketing or corporate communications department of an organization.
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills
- Multi-tasking Skills
- Excellent team player
- Good people management skills
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th April. 2022