Business Intelligence Analyst at AirtelTigo
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join as an Analyst for the Business Intelligence sector in the Marketing Department.
• (S)He will report to the Head of Business Intelligence and Analytics and will work closely with the Head, Business Intelligence and Analytics to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to drive sound business decisions making.
• Partner with BI analysts, managers, and business team members to build analytical solutions to deliver on business goals
• Assist in running quality checks and validate data generated on BI
• Report daily data issues to supervisor and follow up with resolutions with IT (MIS)
• Support the Business Intelligence Supervisor to direct, organize, and lead BI work stream projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems
• Collating a list of report owners from both business and IT
• Analyze large, complex data sets and convert them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
• Monitor the BI Tool for effectiveness and accuracy and generate insights on performance and trends of new and existing products/promos for various Revenue Buckets
• Update and share a daily dashboard with the Business Intelligence Supervisor on the status of all Marketing Reports (availability/consistency of updates per schedule/accuracy)
• Write reports and create/deliver presentations to the Business Intelligence Supervisor and other analysts in ways that support problem solving and planning
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field
• 2 years’ relevant work experience working within a Telecom, FMCG organization or with MIS
• Minimum of 2 years telecom experience working in a commercial function
• Strong business acumen and understanding of key marketing metrics
• Proficiency in MS Office tools with advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Access or other database programs or data mining tools. Experience using SQL, Analysis Services, Integration Services, strong quantitative analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to analyze large sets of detailed customer and market data, creating actionable insights
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Highly motivated to make a difference, looking beyond information and perceived wisdom to insights and business implications
• Capable of challenging the status quo and moving on people’s thinking, driving change through the organization from junior members up to Exec team
• Voluntarily takes the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities
• Passion for Data technologies and how they will change business
• Excited to learn new technologies and analytical methodologies relating to business intelligence and data analysis
• Proven team player focused on personal & team development
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
• Consistently fosters collaboration and respect among team members by addressing elements of the group process that impedes, or could impede, the group from reaching its goal
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 23 February, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.