Business Improvement Data Technician at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To provide support for data collection, input, and analysis to support implementation of critical improvement projects / ideas that deliver and promote a culture of sustainable continuous improvements (CI) across site.
- Support departmental continuous improvement sustainability tasks and processes towards achieving key Business Improvement metric targets
- Conduct relevant data collection, data inputting into the relevant database and data analysis to complement site Analyze & Improve efforts.
- Assist in business requirements reports and presentations as and when required by the department.
- Assist departmental IFs in loading and completing Operational Excellence idea requirements in PIPware.
- Conduct periodic analysis using PIPware data to enhance integrity and fast track idea velocity.
- Use the existing (and other) analytical tools to develop and implement efficient business processes at the operational level in mining, processing, engineering, and supporting services.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Statistics or Accounting with knowledge in statistics
- At least one year post qualification experience in data capturing and statistical analysis.
- Must possess valid Ghanain Driving Licence to operate Light Vehicle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of PIPware software and Control Chart (Power BI)
- Building Effective Working Relationships – The ability to build and maintain effective collateral and cross-functional working relationship, coach and develop a team to deliver at their highest capability
- Building Trust & Accountability – Displaying high levels of integrity and honesty
- Must be strong and energetic and ability to work for long hours with quality of work as a priority
- Must have excellent interpersonal and human relations and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and values
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 16th Jan, 2023