Business Development Manager at ZKTeco
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: ZKTeco
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ZKTeco is a world-leading manufacturer of biometrics readers (facial, vein, fingerprint palm) access controls, time attendance, turnstiles and barriers, security cameras, metal detectors, car park & vehicle management solutions, X-Ray inspection, integrated security solutions, and embedded biometric and radio-frequency identification modules.
Develops and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers.
Identify key installers and integrators, maintain good relationship
Promote and sell company products and solutions
Generate and close out on new project opportunities
Monitor and manage project progress and solve occurring problems with appropriate team
Responsible for sales contract bidding and the full cycle of the acquired projects
Conduct sales visits, organize local promotional work and other sales activities to improve the ZKTeco brand visibility and reputation
Liaise with technical support team members regarding customer requests or technical questions from customers
Provide product and sales training to clients.
Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
Visiting customers to follow-up on prospects
Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
Informing management of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
Bachelor degree from a reputable higher institution
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Established relation with integrators/installers is an advantage
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team
- The ability to travel as may be required
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management skills & presentation skills.
- Excellent oral & written skills interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Prior Experience in a Tech Space is Highly Considered
Knowledge of Partnership Deals
Strong business acumen
Resident in Ghana
Must be willing to travel to Ghana
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th Feb, 2023