Business Development Manager at Reputable Manufacturing Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
1 total views, 0 today
A big manufacturing company is seeking to recruit Furniture Designer
• Responsible for overseeing the implementation of business objectives among sales, marketing and business development professionals by comparing current sales numbers to desired quotas, delegating sales and marketing tasks among team members and meeting with upper management to discuss their progress.
• Marketing, Brand Management, and Service Quality including development of marketing strategies that incorporate product development, promotion, communication, and selling.
Marketing for the Company and Business Attraction
• Establish the company as attractive Wood and Furniture company of choice.
• Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients
• Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them
• Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
• Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
• Collaborate with sales and production team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
• Train junior salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations
• Strong understanding of the company’s products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
Sales and Revenue Responsibility
• Ensuring that monthly individual and annual sales and revenue targets are met.
• Ensuring that customers receive the most customer delight and service.
• Ensurethe efficient management ofthe company’s Directory of Customers which will be used as a mailing platform for customer information delivery.
Marketing, Brand Management and Service Quality
• Manage the day-to-day marketing, brand management and service quality, communication and external affairs functions and activities and resolves any arising conflicts.
• Collaborate with the Administration and other departments in resolving marketing and communication requests and inquiries.
• Ensure regular client, supplier and staff satisfaction surveys regarding the department services and takes corrective action.
• To establish and ensure the delivery of high quality service standards to internal clients in responding to inquiries, requests, and issues.
• Develops and maintains own knowledge, expertise and professionalism.
• Keeps abreast of current developments in Furniture industry including micro and macro environmental factors and trends.
• Keeps abreast of furniture productsthrough local and international networking activities specially as it relates to marketing, product and business development, market research, and communication issues.
• Meets personal training and development needs through relevant professional and commercial training and networking activities
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any other business related programme from a reputable university or college.
Marketing, Brand Management & Service Quality and Training
• At least 6 years proven sales experience gained from a similar or a related manufacturing experience.
• Extensive experience in business and product development, marketing and sales management
• Advanced experience in managing communication and public affairs activities
• Experience in evaluating competitors and identifying and exploiting market opportunities
• Understanding of trends and scope of change in the manufacturing industry, and its impact on the commercial activities
Planning and Performance Management
• Excellent organisation, performance management, and time management skills
• Ability to set and deliver business goals
• Ability to set, monitor, and assesses achievements against performance targets, quality standards, and service agreements
• Ability to compare product performance with competitors and recommend changes to meet customer needs
• Willingness to solicit and act upon client feedback to improve performance
Reporting and Communication Skills
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to third parties and employees
Interpersonal and People Management Skills
• Self-motivated team player with the ability to adapt and work co-operatively and effectively in different situations and teams to carry out assigned task
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with individuals and team as a whole
• Has a positive “can do” mentality and has the ability to address challenges and exploit all available resources to accomplish objectives
• Ability to motivate others by personal role modeling, professional credibility, and trust
• Ability to handle difficult people and tense situations with diplomacy and tact; spot potential conflict, bring disagreements into the open, encourage debate and open discussion and orchestrate win-win situations
• Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
• Disposition to share knowledge fully and willingly with other employees in the interest of the company
• Strong analytical, influencing and negotiation skills
• Assertive and has initiative and personal drive
Commitment to Mission and Gender Policy and Equity
• Commitment tothe company’s mission, corporate values, and motivation as expressed in the ability to incorporate the mission and values in the work area
• Ability to support and implement transformational activities aimed at empowering all staff and clients in such a way that they become agents of social, spiritual, political, and economic transformation in their own communities
• Commitment to promoting and supporting gender policy and equity
• Commitment to equal opportunity and diversity policy and equity
Advanced Mathematical and Numeric Skills
• Calculation of interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; balancing of accounts
• Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Skill to locate routine mathematical errors
• Computation of rate, ratio and percent including the drafting and interpretation of business financial reports and bar graphs
Personal Computer Operation
• Intermediate skills in personal computer operation
• Reporting and communication software programmes – word processing, PowerPoint presentation, and spreadsheet
• Typing speed to meet production needs of the position
• Managing Director
• Management Team at all levels
• Production Department
• Invoicing, Design & Installation Department
• Chartered institute of marketing – local and international
Method of ApplicationInterested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 21 January, 2022