Business Development Manager at M Link Consult
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: M Link Consult
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Marriage Link Consult (M-LINK Consult) is a registered and the foremost Ghana based social service platform that offers products on marriage in general. We have products that facilitate the marriage process in a trusted, confidential and reliable manner. The company is about to launch its products on the market and hereby seeks a range of talented, well-mannered and creative individuals to occupy various positions. M Link Consult does not offer dating site services.
The Business Development Manager Role
The Business Development Manager will provide leadership in coordinating our office and field operational activities including ensuring that all Departments work in harmony to deliver best and trusted service to Clients. Working in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing, the Business Development Manager will serve as the face of the company by publicizing our products and supervising a team of technicians to ensure that M-Link Consult achieves its objectives.
The successful candidate will perform the following specific tasks:
· Support in recruitment of new staff and setting up offices.
· Coordinate with the CEO to roll out the various products of the company.
· Put together a pool of Counsellors who will serve on the Counsellors Rota.
· Oversee the work of Client Service Executives of the company.
· Oversee general operations of the business
· Where needed, appear on TV and Radio to explain our services and respond to the needs of clients.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
· Must be confident, bold, courteous, affable, smart and professional in his / her work.
· Ability to think out of the box and be innovative.
· Have experience in leading a Team.
· Must have a knack for excellence and pay attention to details.
· Must be confidential and respect cultural values.
· Possess good interpersonal relations skills.
· Good knowledge of computer applications especially Microsoft office suite.
· Tertiary education required in relevant discipline is required for this position.
· Ability to drive and advantage.
Salary: Attractive compensation package to be negotiated.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 30th August. 2022