Brands Manager (B2B, AT Money & Customer Experience) at AT Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AT Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join our team as a manager, for Brands AT Business Money & Customer Experience in the Marketing Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Brands Management and will assist in the development of ATL, BTL as well as New Media (Digital) advertising.
• The successful candidate will be Brands Manager for B2B, AT Money, Customer Experience and work with Internal and External stakeholders. (Product Managers, Functional Heads, Advertising Agencies, etc.)
• Work with the respective agencies to develop end-to end- execution plans for all Marketing Campaigns, targeting the right audience, i.e., Enterprise and Prepaid customers or any other segments as per the brief.
• Manage the entire Communications process of core Segments.
• Ensure all assets for the Segments from agencies are aligned to AT brand guidelines & equity objectives.
• Drive visibility for AT to achieve both Market & Revenue Growth
• Assist in the achievement of Brand KPIs including TOMA, Brand Consideration, Brand Preference, etc. as defined by the business at every point in time.
• Support the CVM and the Digital Teams with timely Marketing campaigns to improve loyalty, repeat purchases, etc.
• Manage the entire communications process from briefing to execution, and post campaign evaluation.
• Assist in managing Prepaid products portfolio.
• Ensure that all B2B, AT Money and CX Campaigns comply with the Brand Guidelines.
• Work with Internal stakeholders, PR, Trade, B2B, AT Money and Customer Experience teams to ensure consistency in single-minded messaging across all relevant channels.
• Work on all Trade Visibility materials and ensure they comply with the Brand guidelines.
• Work with the Media and Research agencies to analyze the media landscape and competitors’ and report to management on weekly and monthly basis.
• Interpret feedback from relevant functional areas and convert them into action plans for the Business.
• Support Product Managers with their marketing planning cycle.
• Additionally, work on any other responsibility assigned to you by your line manager.
• Brands scores – TOMA, Consideration, Brand Preference and Brand Equity
• Gross Revenue
• Share of Voice
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Marketing or social sciences.
• A minimum of 4-5 years relevant post National Service working experience in Telecoms, FMCG or Marketing agency.
• Prior experience in product management.
• Prior experience in executing marketing campaigns.
• Effective project management, organization, and leadership skills.
• Creative, analytical, and critical thinking abilities with an eye for details.
• lead cross-functional team to undertake marketing activities.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
• Computer literate and tech savvy.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
• Willingness to travel to ensure smooth take-off of all marketing activities across the country.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 07 July, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.