Brands & Consumer Research Manager at AirtelTigo Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The successful candidate for this role will join our Marketing Communication team as Brands & Consumer Research Manager in the Marketing Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Brand Management and will be responsible for the development of market research objectives to help the organisation achieve its strategic goals. The successful candidate will also analyze complex research requests to provide actionable recommendations to management.
- Research market conditions and conduct feasibility studies to determine market demand for existing and new products or services.
- Research market and competitive pricing trends that impact the competitive positioning of the Company’s product offerings.
- Gather, analyze, and compare competitor data and pricing to that of the organization.
- Prepare reports, including charts and graphs, and present recommendations to management.
- Analyze complex research requests to provide actionable recommendations.
- Collect and analyze research data from surveys and other primary sources.
- Develop and assist in conducting surveys and focus groups to analyze customer purchasing patterns, preferences, and organizations image.
- Track marketing communication effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review proposals and recommend selection of thirdparty market research companies.
- Conduct spot checks on all field research projects (especially those conducted by thirdparty market research companies) to validate findings and ensure data integrity.
- Conduct regular reviews of all data sources and suppliers to ensure quality control.
- Monitor and control research budget within predetermined limits.
- Using inputs from overall datadriven leadership, drive strategic planning and operational direction for the entire business.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in any field but with emphasis on Business Studies, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related discipline
- A minimum of three (3) – Five (5) years of Market Research experience
- Strong command of primary, secondary, and quantitative methodologies and procedures
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modelling and analysis
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
- Technical knowledge of IT and communications products and services desired.
- Good project management background.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represent who we are; Simplicity, Transparency, Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27 August. 2021