Brand Manager Sunlight at Unilever
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To play key supporting role in the development and implementation of the integrated brand marketing plan and to achieve the business goals for Sunlight. The job requires managing Sunlight and deliver market development campaign and innovations across Ghana.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Develop the brand marketing plan through an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health.
- Develop and execute marketing activity in line with brand marketing plans ensuring consistency with ‘brand key’ vision and ‘brand vision’ plan.
- Analyze brand performance and brand health by constant evaluation of national support activities against measurable objectives.
- Deliver specific innovations as per the brand strategy to deliver growth in the market share and other performance indicators as outlined by the business/function and Line Manager.
- Provides input to volume forecasting, financial updates and monitors key indicators and drivers of brand performance (6P’s). Recommends solutions and implement improvements to meet annual targets.
- Assist in the development of brand strategies and plans in order to achieve short and long-term business targets (financial and in-market performance).
- Assist in the implementation of brand plans within designated timelines and budget restrictions and in the execution of consumer support programs (consumer promotion), market research and design.
- Participate in the creative development process and execution of the brand activation.
- Assist in monitoring and analysing competitive and marketplace activity.
- Managing of all day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
- Work closely with cross functional team to land flawlessly all marketing related activities and project innovations.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years brand management in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment or marketing role.
- Customer marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Relevant Business management and project management experience.
- Purpose & Service
- Personal Mastery
- Business Acumen
- Talent Catalyst
- Consumer Love
- Passion for High Performance
Internal Stake holders
- Category Leads
- CD Director
- Brand Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Channel & Category Development Managers
- CCM & CMI
- Supply Chain
- MIS Manager
- R & D
- Regulatory Affairs
- CD Excellence Team
- Category Managers
- Finance BP
- Corporate Communications
- DIOM Manager
External Stake holders
- Communication & Public Relations Agency
- Marketing Research Agencies
- Regulatory body (GSA & FDA)
- Creative Agencies
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date :1st Sept. 2021