Baker at AccorHotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AccorHotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
WHAT’S THE JOB?
As a Baker, you will be responsible for a full bake including breads, rolls, pastries and some special dietary needs of our guests.
Your work will include:
- Prepare daily mise en place for the bakery section as per standard.
- Production of fresh breads, pizza dough, pastries, pies, cakes, muffins, and other pastries
- Accurately communicating food order needs with the Chef
- Adhere to food safety standards in the kitchen.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in bakery preferable in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Knowledgeable in bakery operations.
- Must have good knowledge in food safety standards in the kitchen especially the bakery.
- Ability to be creative.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a Baker.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th May, 2023