Automotive Mechanical Trainer at World Food Programme
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Food Programme
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The Automotive Mechanical Trainer will be under the supervision of the Project Manager of the Accra Training Centre. The incumbent’s duties required shall include but are not limited to the following:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and carry out face-to-face training sessions and workshops for groups.
• Prepare training materials and ensure the appropriate set-up for the face-to-face training sessions.
• Ensure that all pedagogical resources and training equipment are always in good condition.
• Ensure that the training materials for face-to-face and online sessions are in line with pedagogical objectives.
• Coordinate the development of pedagogical resources for online and face-to-face sessions with external partners.
• Ensure the most recent technical trends are included and updated accordingly in the training materials.
• Conduct pre and post-training evaluations and suggest improvements when needed.
• Perform any other related duties when requested.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a High school diploma, or Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is required in Mechanical, Automobile or Electrical/Electronical Engineering
Desired Experiences for Entry into the role:
• Minimum 7 years of proven experience as automotive diagnostic specialist or workshop manager. Experience of delivering training to skilled professionals or apprentices would be an asset.
• Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different. French would be an asset.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 March, 2023
Qualified Female Candidates are encouraged to apply