Automation QA (Acronis Total Protection) at Acronis
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Acronis
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Automation QA who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in growing R&D center, working on innovative technologies for the new company’s product Acronis Cyber Protect. This position is mainly responsible for implementing automated scenarios testing. This involves working collaboratively with all teams including RnD departments based in other offices. We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
What You’ll Do
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
What You Bring (experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework on Python for complex applications and object-oriented programming
- Experience in tests automation development
- Strong Linux user
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Basic experience in Docker
- CI/CD systems. Jenkins as a plus
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
Who We Are
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th April. 2022