Assistant Registrar (Legal Officer) at University of Mines and Technology (UMaT)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: University of Mines and Technology (UMaT)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tarkwa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the following position in the University of Mines and Technology (UMaT), Tarkwa.
Job Title: Assistant Registrar (Legal Officer)
Qualification Required & Experience
An applicant seeking appointment as Legal Officer must:
• Possess an LLB Degree and a BL qualification.
• Have a Master’s Degree in Law.
• Be registered by the Ghana Legal Council and in good standing.
• Have two (2) years relevant working experience.
• Have excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Be proactive and self-motivated.
• Have ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly.
• Have good interpersonal skills.
Salary and fringe benefits
Conditions of service are as applicable in Government Subvented Universities of Ghana.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidates who qualify for any of the positions may download the Application form:
The completed application form together with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of educational and relevant professional certificates should reach the Registrar not later than Friday, 6th August, 2021.
P. O. Box 237
All correspondence should be addressed to:
University of Mines and Technology
P O Box 237
Closing Date: 06 August, 2021