Assistant Registrar II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana - WAEC Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
- Geography & Tourism
- Information & Communication Technology
- Business Management
- Secretaryship and Management Studies
- Home Economics
- Visual Art
- Special Education
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Successful applicants will be assigned duties in the Test Development or Test Administration Division.
Applicants should possess:
(a) First Degree from a recognised University (Minimum, Second Class Lower) in the relevant discipline. A certification in Braille/Master’s Degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
(b) A minimum of WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate or their equivalents with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics, at ONE sitting.
WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate with credits in six subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than TWO (2) sittings.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years relevant post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable institution.
- Result-oriented and with unquestionable integrity, confidentiality, and reliability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain credible working relationships
- Be computer literate with typing skills
- Good leadership ability
- Great organisational and decision-making skills.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old as at the close of the advertisement for the position.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 23rd Jan. 2022