Assistant Registrar II (Administration) at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful applicant will be assigned duties at the WAEC International Office, Lagos and will be required to assist in:
· Providing comprehensive administrative services to the WAEC International Office;
· The supervision of staff in the Office;
· Writing of reports and minutes, and dealing with specific correspondence and documentation as and when required by the Head of WAEC International Office;
· Ensuring prompt maintenance of all Office vehicles and other equipment and assets;
· Arranging for the supply of stationery and other needs of the Office, and ensuring the keeping of adequate stock of all Office requirements;
· Ensuring the safety and security of Office properties, equipment e.t.c.;
· Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of WAEC International Office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· possess Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division in a relevant discipline.
· Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th June. 2022