Assistant Property Manager at Fides Group Ltd
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Fides Group Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
As Assistant Property Manager, your responsibilities shall include, (but not limited to) assisting the Property Manager in:
1. The management of the day-to-day activities of the property Ensuring that the supervisors, gardeners, cleaners and all internal workers attend dutifully to their day-to- day responsibilities.
2. Performing daily inspection and attending to immediate maintenance needs of the common area components and maintenance request from residents.
3. Organizing and supervising external contractors on their various duties.
4. Attending to all emergencies
5. Maintaining property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations Providing efficient, professional and quality service in a welcoming and congenial environment to residents and the company s related clientele.
6. Attracting tenants by advertising vacancies within a maximum duration of three months after a declared vacancy
7. obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services. Accomplishing financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
8. Providing daily activity, weekly and monthly reports on the status of the complex, activities undertaken and recommendations.
9. You will be required to work in the capacity of the Manager in his/her absence. All decisions/ actions exclusive of duties stated above taken during this period are subject to approval by the Manager.
Qualifications Required & Experience Candidates seeking appointment to this position must possess the following:
1. Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a reputable institution.
2. Other Requirements
3. Good interpersonal relations
4. Leadership Skills
5. Prospecting Skills
6. Team player
8. Proficiency MS Word and Excel
9. All applicants must live in and around Tema.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 15th April. 2022