Assistant Manager, office of the CEO at Tree Crops Development Authority (TCDA)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tree Crops Development Authority (TCDA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Provide administrative and technical support to the Chief Executive Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and collate management information for policy formulation and implementation and job assignments to Departments/ Divisions/ Subsidiaries of the Authority
- Read and summarise bulky documents/reports for the CEO
- Offer technical advice/comments on various issues to help the CEO in decision making
- Draft speeches / memoranda / letters
- Attend to official visitors
- Liaise between the CEO and Heads of other Government Institutions/Agencies.
- Provide secretarial services to the TCDA Board of Directors
Master’s degree in Economics/Social Science or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years post-qualification working experience.
Three (3) years satisfactory service as an Administrator
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 3rd Sept. 2021