Assistant Manager – Manager -Human Capital at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
- Ascertain client needs, conduct sales presentations and develop proposals and tenders.
- Project management of engagements ensuring compliance with statutory and legal frameworks.
- Deliver significant projects and programmes. This will involve working closely with clients to improve their remuneration practices, policies and processes as part of a team or managing teams in quality delivery within tight deadlines and according to client objectives.
- Utilise strong data analysis skills and apply best practice information in project delivery.
- Present engagement results to client representatives (Board, Exco, Remco, HR/Reward Executives).
- Contribute to client issues using your insight and experience to solve complex client issues.
- Perform analysis to determine client needs/recommendations using experience, industry knowledge, tools and technology.
- Work with a range of stakeholders and be seen as a subject matter expert within client organisations and colleagues.
- Contribute to the practice’s growth by internal networking and supporting new business opportunities.
- Proposal development.
Candidates must hold a relevant degree and have 8 years of consulting or corporate experience.
HR Professional Certification is a requirement.
Solid knowledge base in business and demonstrate the following skillset:
- Numerate with good MS Excel skills
- Experience in a range of remuneration functions, including but not limited to benchmarking, the development and implementation of remuneration strategies and policies and dealing with fixed and variable pay design and implementation
- Must demonstrate a sound understanding of the governance related to reward interventions
- Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills
- Experience managing client relationships and teams
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th December, 2023