Assistant Manager – Finance Support at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Consulting, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.
As part of our offerings, our team provides recruitment services on behalf of our clients.
About Our Client
A leading Global Client seeks qualified professionals to join their team. The Firm differentiates itself from other call centres. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.
Are you passionate about leading people and helping them grow through coaching and mentoring? Do you think you have strong leadership qualities and can motivate people? Do you have the customer service attitude who can help develop strong teams like you? Are you one who can develop strong network and relations with Clients, People and Customers? Then, look no further. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Finance Support team if you are a detailed oriented with an inclination to Finance, independent worker with strong customer service and leadership skills.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to be responsible for the following:
- Manage and monitor SLA’s
- Manage day to day performance of the team
- Leave Management, Schedule Management to ensure smooth operations
- Review daily/weekly/monthly stats for performance of respective team
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Senior Coaching analyst and Frontline analysts
- Be a mentor and assist in training for other analysts
- Identify training opportunities and work with training team to develop training materials and deliver training as needed
- Handle escalated customer contacts
- Acts as a Performance Management Counsellor in year appraised based on the need of the business line
- Work towards improving talent survey engagement scores and drive initiatives
- Maintain relationships with other support groups external to the Client’s Contact Center in
- Maintain good relationship with our client teams
- Review timesheets of the team members
- Provide input for hiring decisions
- Should act as coach, mentor, and career counsellor for team members and help them achieve their goals
- Flexibility to work within different shifts mostly rotational
- Possess a bachelor’s degree B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/ (Other non-engineering graduation/Diploma with prior team handling experience in contact centers).
- Excellent writing, verbal, listening and analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas, Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in People Management / Performance Management / Process Management / KPI Management
- Ability to learn and apply procedures
- Motivating Team members
- Interviewing and Recruiting Applicants
- Performance Management
- Overseeing and Implementing Projects
- People Management
- Managing Processes
- Emphasizing Excellence
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th Dec, 2022