Assistant Manager, Enterprise Applications Developer at Reputable Savings & Loans Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Savings & Loans Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
GRADE LEVEL: Assistant Manager
REPORTS TO: Enterprise Application Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: –
The Applications Developer will be responsible for managing the organization’s in-house application particularly in the maintenance and on-going support and fine-tuning of all in-house web an mobile apps. Ensure availability of reliable database backups for all applications, and documentation of operational and reporting requirements, implementation, design and full testing of reports, and the creation of a test databases as well as documentation and preparation of a procedure/operation manual for all database related management.
- Ensure compliance with IT Standards, Policies, and Procedures in all banking applications systems.
- Develop and maintain procedure manual for managing and maintaining Applications databases (i.e. T24, ACCPAC, ERP and PAYROLL, DATABASES, BACKUPS, E-Banking databases)
- Participate in ad-hoc projects assigned by Management from time to time.
- Provide technical assistance to users who need help by implementing technical solutions.
- Provide training and training materials for Systems Administrators to enable them support users
- Perform all levels of software testing and quality assurance on all databases
- Perform application tuning for efficient and continuous operations on all banking applications systems.
- Assign and update banking applications systems’ and user security profiles as required by policy.
- Provide ongoing support of end users through troubleshooting and problem solving of assigned helpdesk tickets.
- Update all Helpdesk Tickets with current status every two days especially tickets with external consultants
- Train end users utilizing the applications when new releases of the software are installed.
- Testing procedures to ensure that newly released software produces the expected results
- Monitor key reports produced by the system to ensure accurate system operations.
- Manage all applications databases including backup, recovery and periodic testing as required by policy.
- Provide relevant management information report on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure availability and reliability of all primary and disaster recovery of applications on a daily basis
- Ensure monthly performance reviews are held with supervisor by last working day of the month
- Research and provide innovative solutions to improve our systems and processes
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Four (4) years experience in a similar role
- An understanding of the current ITIL standard or a similar standard
- Certificate in Software development or computer programming
- Certification in Microsoft SQL and any other database systems
OTHER QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding of banking applications and banking operations in the micro-finance industry
- Strong technological background, including expert understanding of programming and database management technologies
- Experience with information communication technology, including online portals, intranets, collaborative workspaces and/or other internet-based knowledge management tools
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational, project management, communication and time management skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Head of IT
- Operations Support Managers
- Branch Managers
- Branch Operations Managers
- Heads of Departments/Functional Heads (both at the Head Office level and the Branch level)
- Systems Administrators
- Service Providers
- Opportunity IT
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 16th Jan, 2024