Assistant HR & Administrative Executive at Lancaster University Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking an experienced, energetic and dynamic professional to support the effective operation of the university’s Human Resource and Administration functions, through the efficient use of resources.
- Serve as Administrator for the HR Department
- Support all recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes of new staff;
- Assist in employee training and performance evaluation processes;
- Regular update of HR databases including Employee data, Sick leave data, Staff Directory, Annual Leave data, Staff Birthdays, Staff Work Anniversaries;
- Coordinate all relevant correspondence between the department and internal & external stakeholders such as for External Auditors and other Regulatory bodies such as Ghana Immigration Service and GTEC
- Organise Staff events to build and enforce engagements and Welfare
- Analyse staff monthly attendance register to generate reports on punctuality, absenteeism and lateness;
- Support the HR team to implement the HR strategy for the University
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or its equivalent;
- Professional Certification in Human Resource Management is essential;
- At least 4 years working experience in a similar role or relevant position
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Software Suite
Method of ApplicationQualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to [email protected] and mention ASSISTANT HR & ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline–30th January, 2022.