Assistant Finance Manager at Accra Compost and Recycling Plant (ACARP )
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Accra Compost and Recycling Plant (ACARP )
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
PURPOSE: ACARP is currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager will assist the Finance Manager to direct and oversee the financial activities of the Company. Assist in the preparation of current financial reports and create forecasts growth. Must have a good verbal and written communication skills.
He/she will be analyzing the expenses with a view to knowing cost of unit of output, to assist in resource allocation and product pricing.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Finance Manager
Job Location : Accra – Adjen Kotoku
- Preparation of all financial and accounting reconciliations reports
- Review of all journals and posting of entries into the accounting System
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in internal and external audit coordination.
- Conduct physical inventories and prepare periodic inventory reconciliation
- Assist in developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks.
- Assist in preparing financial reports and budgets, as well as controlling and forecasting income and expenditure.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge and understanding in the use of ERP
- Knowledge of the International Financial Reporting System (IFRS), Accounting and Auditing Standards and related regulations.
- Knowledge/understanding of tax laws and related regulations.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical skills.
- Absolute confidentiality in handling/dealing with information/data.
- Knowledge of accounting software/tools, Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet and PowerPoint.
- Supervisory and interpersonal skills.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCED
- First degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce or Finance is required.
- Member of a professional accounting body preferably ICA (GH), ACCA or CIMA.
- Previous work experience in the capacity of Cost Accountant will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) years relevant experience with 2 years in a senior management level
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send a cover letter with CV to: email [email protected]
Deadline for submission: Friday June 10, 2022
ND: Your email subject line should be titled …the role you are applying for.