Assistant Deputy Internal Auditor at OLA College of Education
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: OLA College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: Cape Coast
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Management of OLA College of Education, Cape Coast have the pleasure to advertise the positions of the Assistant Deputy Internal Auditor for suitably qualified and competent applicants.
• In general, the Assistant Deputy Internal Auditor will provide an independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the College’s operations.
• He/She will help the College accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control, and governance processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities and duties of the Internal Auditor include:
• Determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls in the College
• Evaluate the procedures of the College to determine whether results are consistent with stated objectives and goals
• Monitoring compliance with established policies, plan and procedures
• Appraising the quality of performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities
• Assessing the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against loses
• Ensuring that reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision-making
• Drawing the Principal’s attention to deficiencies in the system, instances of duplicated functions, waste or other inefficiencies with recommendations for remedies where necessary
• Carrying out special reviews of accounting and internal control systems with the view to minimizing weaknesses.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold M Com or MBA (Finance or Accounting) and Chartered.
• He/She must have served as a Senior Assistant Internal Auditor in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/ organization for at least five (5) years.
• Must be a member of a recognized Accountancy Professional Association, as well as a member of the Institute of internal Auditors.
Location: Cape Coast
Method of ApplicationInterested persons shall submit an (1) Application together with (4) Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of relevant certificates and documents address to the following address:
Ola College of Education
P. O. BOX 175
Closing Date: 30 August, 2021