Assistant Community Liaison Office Coordinator at US Embassy
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: US Embassy
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: International Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: Two years professional work experience in an environment that requires problem solving and administrative skills is required. Customer service experience working with a diverse and complex client base is required.
- Education Requirements:
- Completion of High School is required.
- LANGUAGE: Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing is required. This may be tested.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Feb. 2022