Assistant Adverts Sales & Marketing Officers at Graphic Communications Group Ltd
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Graphic Communications Group Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We wish to engage the services of enthusiastic, energetic and results oriented individuals who will be responsible for actively promoting and developing advertising revenues and targets from our existing clientele base and developing new clients for GCGL.
• Manage existing client relationships, regularly visiting clients and agencies to generate sales and canvas for advertising opportunities.
• Actively seek new clients and sources of advertising revenues, developing and managing new relationships
• Ensure that weekly advertising targets are met.
• Proactively provide feedback from clients to management on issues of client concern.
• Work with clients on developing advertising campaigns in terms of advising on correct publications and media vehicles.
• Work with clients on content and format of advertising campaigns.
• Promote Graphic events, seeking sponsorship and promoting client’s active participation in events, including client placement such as logos, banners, etc.
• Digital Marketing and sale of digital channels
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a good First degree in Marketing, CIM qualification, Business Administration, Social Science or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution and at least two (2) years post qualification working experience in Sales & Marketing
• A minimum of HND in Marketing and at least four (4) years post qualification relevant working experience in Sales & Marketing.
• Ability to implement efficient and accurate financial systems
• Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment, honesty and integrity.
• Must possess good communication and negotiation skills and have a keen eye for detail
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be computer literate
• Must have a valid driving license
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria may send their CVs, contact telephone numbers and supporting documents to the address below:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your:
Closing Date: 23 August, 2021