Area Sales Manager at Olam
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Olam
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Olam’s division is looking for a dynamic go-getter to lead the sales efforts in the region. You must have an eye for detail, the ability to set and drive aggressive sales targets and a strong ability to build performance cultures within your team. The profile involves setting objectives to achieve the top and bottom-line results of the region as per the business plan within the defined budget. You will plan and drive the distribution and coverage objectives set for the year and develop and retain a high-performance oriented team. The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute sales promotional & market development activities and ensure that any new product launches and sales distribution objectives are met.
- Strong planning skills, building the regional sales plan as per the organizational distribution segment strategy.
- Building and driving the quarterly sales and revenue targets, ensuring regional sales objectives are achieved.
- A keen eye on performance, managing ground activities as per plans and objectives and taking remedial action in cases of deviations.
- Be the centre of the action, control and guide sales and distribution activities within the region.
- You would have strong market connects, identify and report competitor activities within the region. Plan the necessary actions to counter them and to protect your market share.
- Build strong relationships with the distribution channel, co-ordinate for field requirements and support distributors.
- Be the people person, the one-point source of motivation and guidance for the diverse and often large local teams across country/region.
- Plan and execute product training, team development activities and build a robust performance culture within the team.
- A flair for sales, numbers should be like second nature to you.
- Good knowledge of the region and its geography and demographics.
- MBA with 3 – 5 years of post-qualification industry experience.
- Prior experience in sales and distribution required.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th December, 2022