Area Manager Northern Sector at Old Mutual Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Old Mutual Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana - Old Mutual Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This role is Individually accountable for Managing sales managers & sales support processes to ensure profitability & to meet business targets.
Area Oversight Responsibilities:
- Manages sales support processes to ensure profitability of Offices under his/her control & to meets business targets
- Supervises the Administrative processes of all office under their control to ensure efficient use of resources
- Responsible for customer service excellence within the Area
- Manages the Area budget
- Manages sales processes to ensure Area profitability.
- Identifies potential new markets & opens up the markets with assistance of Sales Manager.
- Develops local market & resource plan for Area.
- Monitors Area results.
- Responsible for external relationship management with key stakeholders.
- Individually accountable for staff time, tasks and output quality.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- Manages performance.
- Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery.
- Responsible for the direct management of all teams under their control
- Develops team members and prepares them for higher responsibilities.
- A minimum of a completed Diploma in Insurance from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is a mandatory requirement.
- Relevant degree in Insurance or Business
- 6 years or more experience in similar role within the insurance industry with proven track record of exceptional performance.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve Area results
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual Skills
- Accepts and Live the Company Values and Behaviours
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th Jan. 2022