Application Support & Monitoring Analyst at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Responsible for the delivery of a highly available service underpinned by proactive monitoring leveraging tools such as Nagios, OEM and End-User Experience tools.
Also responsible for support, maintenance, configuration and administration of business support systems across the Enterprise.
- Responsible for the BSS monitoring tools (work with system owners to setup various system parameters for monitoring)
- Responsible for monitoring of all BSS solutions performance and total health to ensure maximum availability.
- Ensure services are available as defined by SLA.
- Work proactively and smart to avoid service interruptions, however, where interruptions occur, work assiduously to ensure services are resolved within SLA.
- Drive a cultural change towards innovation, speedy solutions and operations in line with Agile and DevOps.
- Provide the required support when required to other system owners and project teams to help them achieve their targets.
- Make recommendations for upgrades to existing applications and/or for the purchase of new or replacement applications.
- Manage all assigned systems end-to-end and ensure alerts, licenses, certificates and other dependencies are managed with the right stakeholders on time to avert avoidable service interruptions.
- Work with architects and infrastructure teams to ensure applications run on optimized platforms and escalate on time to avert service impacts to customers.
- Ensure a DR is setup for all assigned systems and ensure DR tests are conducted twice in a year to ensure systems are tested and ready to failover.
- Ensure documentation is received for any new systems handed over. Work with developers and BAs to put together documentation for assigned systems you are currently working on.
- Responsible for keeping documentation updated at least once a year and after every upgrade or patching.
Monitor and Diagnose
Automation and Robotics_2022
Data Analytics and Insights
Service and Delivery Management
Professional / Technical Skills
- Degree or minimum HND or equivalent qualification in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline /experience.
- Must have Application Support experience and strong problem solving abilities.
- Project management capability
- Good understanding of monitoring technologies and General IT solution
- Experience in some of the following technologies:
- OS Layer: Unix / Linux / Windows /Android / iOS
- Transport Layer: TCP/IP Protocols
- Database: Oracle/ SQL
- Middleware: Oracle Fusion and others
- Application level: Java / XML/ Corba / IIS / Apache Tomcat
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 19th June. 2022