Analyst, Risk (Support) at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana - MTN Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting or Computer Sciences or a related field.
- A relevant professional qualification in risk management would be a plus.
– 3 years’ experience in a related field, preferably in IS/Telecoms/Financial Services. Strong project planning and management, report writing and presentation experience
- Enterprise Risk Management Methodology or ISO Management System Standards 22301, 27001, 31000 Management and Maturity models
- BCM methodologies (ISO 22301 Standard) and reviews include incident & crisis management, emergency preparedness, recovery modes/methods, IS Disaster recovery strategies etc.
- Information Security Risk Management methodologies
- Corporate Governance frameworks e.g. King IV.
- Insurance risk knowledge.
- Data Analytics
- Working knowledge of Industry standards of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), BCM. E.g. ISO 22301 etc.
- Basic IS infrastructure knowledge advantageous
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word
- Knowledge of mobile telephony infrastructure, financial services, and business processes.
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Good knowledge of Risk trending
- Demonstrated ability to build partnering relationships across stakeholders at all levels.
- Persuasive, good listener and assimilator of ideas and perspectives.
- Analytical and detail conscious
- Proven ability to deliver agreed outcomes/deliverables.
- Ability to think understand strategy to ensure operational resiliency.
- Articulate and proven ability to communicate clearly and appropriately based on audience with excellent facilitation skills at all levels
- Good Report Writing and presentation skills at different levels within the organisation
- High degree of self-motivation, creativity, initiative, enthusiasm, and determination.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to work independently and unsupervised with minimal guidance.
- Sound analysis, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Customer Focus
- Performance Excellence
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th March. 2022