Airport Services Manager at Qatar Airways
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Qatar Airways
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Airport Services Manager has the oversight of both the operations and administrative responsibilities at station level. The roles ensures that the operations runs smoothly and cost effectively whilst conforming to safety and security requirements. Essential to this role is ensuring that customers are provided with the Qatar Airways 5 Star service promise, thus creating a competitive advantage for Qatar Airways in all ground products and services.
Key Responsibilities Include The Following
- Implements Ground Services strategy at the station level and provides insights into customer demands and operational constraints.
- Maintains station’s NPS within targets and addresses any customer related issues and/or challenges.
- Maintains high standard to enhance the customer experience.
- Evaluates and propose cost effective measures to reduce unit cost and enhance customer service delivery.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the station and acting as liaison between airport service providers, government agencies & authorities and QR senior management.
- Responsible for the Station’s Operations, Safety and Security, Business and Contingency Plans, Emergency and Accidents Response.
- Ensures that the overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedure and conforms to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Supports in the preparation of annual budgets proposals for the station.
- Manages station performance (KPI and SPI) and station readiness to any audit requirement both internal and external.
- Supports new station start up when required and conduct GHA Technical assessment.
- Establishes the department or team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 6 years job-related experience
- Relevant experience as an Airport Manager with a major airline.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport operations
- Very good command of English language.
- Able to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Able to foster teamwork among team members.
- Dynamic and adaptable to ever changing operational requirements.
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of program development, budget preparation and administration.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12 Nov. 2021