Admissions Officer at BlueCrest University College
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: BlueCrest University College
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Recruitment & Admissions Officer works closely with the Admissions, Marketing & Business Development teams for the development and conduct of the student recruitment strategy.
The post holder is responsible will be required:
• To represent the University extensively at external recruitment/school and college events throughout Ghana.
• To act as the partner and lead member of BlueCrest College for recruitment work with a designated academic faculty and constituent set of departments.
• Provide accurate information, career and academic counseling to prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students about courses / student life at BlueCrest College.
• Prepares reports and proposals regarding recruitment and outreach activities, and responds to inquiries from students and agencies.
• Identify opportunities for promoting the University and deliver high quality presentations about the University and other aspects of higher education both on and off campus.
• Plan, deliver and evaluate workshops that showcase the University and designated faculty, ensuring information is accurate, up to date and appropriate for the relevant audience.
• To liaise and network with teachers and careers professionals to develop effective relationships to meet recruitment targets.
• To be involved in the organization and delivery of large scale on and off-campus recruitment events, such as Open Days, Teacher Conferences, Campus Tours and Applicant Visit Days.
• Collaborate with academic and professional staff within the designated faculty regarding the delivery of recruitment and conversion activities both on and off campus and through online activity.
• To develop, deliver and evaluate online recruitment and conversion activity such as web chats and virtual open days.
• Focus on the assessment and development of the University’s student recruitment activities and retention plans.
Practical experience (Three years minimum) in enrolment and admissions in Tertiary Institutions is preferred, however candidates with customer service, sales management experience and a winning attitude are also encouraged to apply.