Administrative Services Manager at Process and Plant Automation Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Process and Plant Automation Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for an organized, analytical, detail oriented and proactive individual who will be committed to supporting the administrative staff members and improving department operations.
The Administrative Services Manager is the Administration Unit Team lead. The jobholder will be responsible for delivering superior and efficient services by leading and managing a diverse team in the area of office management, security services, maintenance, fleet, logistics, and other assets management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Office and Facility management
• Direct and evaluating administration Unit’s operations and staff members to ensure the business operates in a smooth, efficient manner
• Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures
• Create, review, and report department data and using this information to solve potential problems or strengthen performance.
• Ensure that information and records are organized and stored in a proper manner.
• Supervise day-to-day facilities operations including supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment.
• Document and track the progress of facility projects, recurring issues and long-term repair issues
• Supervise the purchasing of office supplies, furniture, office equipment, tools and PPEs for staff.
• Oversee and approve contracts and providers for services including security, cleaning, catering, and so on
• Manage the security, catering, cleaning, maintenance and other contractors to ensure objectives are being met for the provision of those services.
• Ensure that basic facilities, such as water, electricity, and cooling, are well-maintained.
• Supervise the acquisition, allocation, transfer, and disposal of company assets as well as the maintenance of an accurate asset register.
• Oversee the transportation of persons, goods and services per established service level agreements
• Conduct investigations, draft reports and make written recommendations.
• Ensure that the company always remains compliant with relevant statutory responsibilities.
• Liaise with external bodies as appropriate (Ghana Fire Service, Ghana Police Service, Environmental Protection Agency, the Municipal Assemblies etc)
• Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
• Develop and lead plans for ensuring that the company uses resources in an efficient and sustainable manner including energy and water.
• Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
• Supervise the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members
• Monitor annual goals and objectives for the Unit and team.
• Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of internal and outsources staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds, and security.
• To lead the team ensuring effective working relations
OHSE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that the buildings and equipment both on-site and off-site meet health and safety requirements
• Ensure the resolution of hazards within agreed timelines
• Report on transport and maintenance activities monthly
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• A working knowledge of Occupational health and Safety
• Ability to work in compliance with policies and established standards
• Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
• Creative, detail oriented, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good decision-making skills
• The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
• The ability to see the implications for the bigger picture.
• Proactive with a high level of initiative, capable of identifying new work and improvements independently.
• Commercial awareness and Customer service
• Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Be friendly, respectful and polite
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Be punctual and flexible
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar role within a medium to large organization, including team leadership
• Experience working in an environment compliant to health and safety and statutory standards. Experience in working with ISO 140001 or ISO 50001 management systems is an advantage.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 7th July. 2022