Administrative Assistant at World Food Programme
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Food Programme
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• To support effective delivery and maintenance of client-focused, value-for-money oriented quality administrative practices.
Under the direct supervision of the Ghana UNHRD Manager, and the overall supervision of the Country Director/Representative, the Administrative Assistant will be expected to perform the following duties:
• Ensure annual administrative services are properly and timely delivered in the Hub, for example cleaning services, courier, telephone, creation of Purchase Requisitions (PR)
• Act as Asset focal point for HRD Accra, and extract Asset reports from Corporate Systems such as Global Equipment Management System (EMS) and Financial modules, for Minimum Monthly Closure (MMC) monthly package
• Provide support in the preparation and during trainings, workshops, meetings, seminars or visits
• Maintain FMS (Fuel Management System) data recording and updates for HRD Accra
• Recording and control in SAP of commitments due to administrative recurring services (i.e cleaning, telephone bills, courier).
• Assist in the preparation of protocol documentation for HRD Accra
• Maintain a selected number of administrative control records, such as for commitment and expenditure, travel insurance, procurement and other.
• Initiate and process administrative actions such as those found in human resources, travel, procurement, disbursement.
• Review supporting documentation, verify claims for action and conformance with administrative rules and regulations, and liaise with other offices as appropriate.
• Make computations, calculations and estimates and prepare basic reports or assist in the preparation of periodic reports including forms, tables, charts and other.
• Respond to queries from a variety of sources by providing available information and provide advice and guidance on rules and regulations related to area of work or direct to the most appropriate source.
• Draft correspondence relating to the area of responsibility.
• Design and update charts and tables utilizing graphic software, design hard copy and computer resident forms; initiate, update and track computer assisted processing of administrative actions.
• Search for, retrieve, compile, assemble and archive a variety of statistical data from computer files, records, reports or from other sources for internal or external use.
• Make travel arrangements for HRD staff in line with administrative rules and procedures
• Perform other related duties, as required and assigned as per operational requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload and proactiveness
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Professional discretion, trust and confidentiality
Qualification Required & Experience
• A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area, Public or Business Administration.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE:
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible professional experience in Administration and related field.
• A team player and demonstrate ability to work with people of diverse background
• Fluency in the written and oral English language.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th Nov. 2021