Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at IFDC
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: IFDC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
IFDC is a public international organization active in 27 countries in Africa, Asia, and America. IFDC uniquely approaches the global issues of food security and poverty by bridging the gap between research and impact, combining science-based innovations, holistic market systems development, an enabling policy environment, and strategic partnerships to assist farmers and countries to identify and scale sustainable agricultural solutions, including improved nutrient use efficiency. These approaches are needed to boost soil health and crop productivity while reducing the environmental impact of fertilizer use. IFDC translates research into action by using locally driven, environmentally sound, and impact-oriented solutions. With our partners, we seek to close the yield gap, eradicate global hunger, safeguard the soil on which our lives depend, and generate economic resilience for farming households and the countries in which they live.
IFDC is currently seeking passionate individuals to join its team, as the organization continues to expand its impact and work towards creating positive changes in agriculture and sustainable soil management across the world.
- Making outgoing, and receiving incoming calls as well as receiving visitors, and maintaining incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Organize and maintain an accurate filling system both manually and electronically.
- Receive letters, packages, etc., and distribute them to the appropriate units and individuals.
- Monitor office supplies, place orders when necessary, and keep inventory of stationery items.
- Handling office petty cash.
- Supervise the work of the drivers and cleaners in the office.
- Data entry of travel reports into an internal Excel database
- Assist in the preparation of mission orders for drivers.
- Assist in setting up meetings and ensure that meeting rooms are well arranged and that refreshments are served for meetings where applicable.
- Facilitate scanning and copying of documents on behalf of staff and management, especially for workshops and training, and retrieve any documentation upon request.
Reporting and Work Relationships
- Administrative Officer and working with the Administrative and finance unit.
This is a national recruitment with a duty station in the IFDC office based in Accra (Ghana).
IFDC’s benefits include annual and sick leave, health, and group life insurance coverage, a 13th-month salary, social security, and pension contribution in compliance with local laws and end-of-contract benefits.
IFDC’s benefits include annual and sick leave, health, dental, vision, and group life insurance coverage, social security, and pension contributions in compliance with local laws.
The salary grade for this position is BG 4 with a starting salary of Ghs 4,500.00
The determination of new employee salaries takes into account various factors. These include the salary range linked to the assigned job grade, the candidate’s qualifications in relation to the job’s responsibilities and prerequisites, internal fairness, the competitive state of the job market, as well as potential organizational and budgetary considerations.
IFDC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and offers equal employment opportunities based on ability, performance, and potential. Equal opportunity is integral to the recruitment and selection practices at IFDC. IFDC recognizes the value in recruiting employees with different backgrounds, knowledge, experiences, perspectives, and beliefs. IFDC recognizes and values the contribution of people with diverse backgrounds in capabilities, experience, and perspectives. Diversity encompasses gender, age, experience, education, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and cultural backgrounds as well as other dimensions such as lifestyle and family responsibilities.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree with 2 years of work experience in administration, preferably with an International Organization.
- Proven skills in computer use (NetSuite / MS Office).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to learn and improve quickly.
- The ability to speak French will be an advantage.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th December, 2023