Administrative Assistant at ACI Ghana – Financial Markets Association
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: ACI Ghana – Financial Markets Association
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ACI Ghana Financial Markets Association is a global trade organisation dedicated to promoting ethical behaviour, education and development within the financial market in Ghana. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our vibrant team. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who has completed their national service and is looking to gain valuable experience in the financial services industry.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate shall exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Provide administrative support to the ACI Ghana office.
- Handle office correspondence including email, phone calls and mail.
- Coordinate active calendars as well as schedule and confirm meetings.
- Ensure file and records organisation based on office protocol.
- Assist with organising ACI Ghana events and meetings.
- Help with ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Executive Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of National Service.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of the financial markets is an advantage.