Admin and Travel Coordinator at AT Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AT Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join as an Admin and Travel Coordinator in the Supply Chain Department.
• (S)He will report to the Fleet Manager and will oversee all aspects of the companys travel needs in line with company policies and procedures by enforcing compliance and budgetary adherence.
• Travel reservations, this includes arranging travel for but not limited to: All HQ requests.
• Help resolve staff travel issues such as trouble shooting unforeseen delays.
• Seek opportunities and offer suggestions to improve travel process.
• Hotel reservations pre-pay all room and taxes for all reservations.
• Confirm lowest logical hotel booking.
• Reporting on monthly travel and lodging expenses.
• Assist in negotiation of travel service providers contracts on behalf of AT and ensure compliance.
• Assist in the management of the recruitment, on boarding and administration of Travel Management partners.
• Make recommendation for service enhancements and initiate process, procedures and policy improvements.
• Manage external visitors to the office: preparing meeting rooms and videoconferencing services.
• Review travel claims and supporting documentation for completeness, accuracy, validity and conformity with approval and budget.
• Coordinate with the finance section, regarding reimbursement of travel, and timely review of travel claims and supporting documentation for completeness, accuracy, validity, and conformity with AT rules prior to approval.
• Coordinate with finance section, regarding reimbursement of travel, and timely partner payments.
• Ensure service excellence of the admin section for the customer service and satisfaction for stakeholders.
• May be tasked to co-ordinate support services within the Admin Function.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Planning and organization skills
• Proactive, motivated and a self-starter.
• Analytical and open minded.
• Attention to detail and problem solving.
• Team player
• Demonstrate confidentiality and integrity.
• Results oriented.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Management, Social Sciences or similar
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in the Travel Industry.
• Excellent oral and written English.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, including word, excel and outlook.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 30 November, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.