Admin & Project Co-Ordinator at WSP
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: WSP
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
WSP is one of the most diverse consulting firms in Africa. To further our strategic business execution plan, we are seeking leaders that share our guiding principles – we value our people and our reputation; we are locally dedicated with international scale; we are future focused and challenge the status quo; we foster collaboration in everything we do and we have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable. We are committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
Purpose of the role:
We are seeking an energetic, self-starting, professional and suitably qualified person for the position of Admin and Project Co-Ordinator. This person will be responsible for specific admin related tasks within their business unit. As part of our support team, you collaborate with multiple team members, leaders, and stakeholders, participating wherever necessary to ensure smooth, efficient support. Our ideal candidate has a wide range of applicable skills, from strong computer proficiency with office productivity suites to attention to detail with data entry tasks. In this role, you may juggle multiple activities simultaneously, necessitating time management, multitasking, and organizational skills. You should have a thorough knowledge of the WSP way of working and service offerings, and prior administrative experience is a requirement.
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work closely with the various Business Unit Heads and teams to oversee and attend to daily administrative requirements.
- Responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures within the office.
- Proactively recommend and implement improvements to increase business efficiency.
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency.
- Assist with various data entry, reporting, analysis and distribution.
- Assist with ISO quality assurance system, auditing and WSP Way of Working.
- Assist with sourcing quotations, supplier registration, raising of Purchase Orders, completing GRN and compilation and management and prompt payment of all service providers.
- General assistance and office duties including training and scheduling and non-specialised tasks.
- Multitask across multiple tasks, reprioritising as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist with all special internal operational/improvement projects.
- Attending to any emails from staff and other stakeholders.
- Assist with company/individual membership registrations and payments.
- Organise and coordinate meetings
- Manage tasks and queries on behalf of Business Unit Head in a timely manner with the ability to establish priorities based on understanding of the business and strategy
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholder and teams to collate marketing material, branded goods and presentations ensuring quality and consistency of output that meet WSP’s standards and guidelines.
- Assist with WSP branded products for employees, including distribution controls.
- WSP Templates (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word) Typing, editing, formatting, compilation, printing and binding
- ERP System: Prospect Stage 1 – BWO Capturing / Reporting, Directors Expense Claims
- Public Participation Support: Site Notices & Adverts
- RBMS Support
- Equipment Register Maintenance
- General Office and Administration Support:
- Health & Safety Support
- Facilities & Fleet Coordination
- Project Co-ordinator Support: Project Setup, Project Plan and Task Schedules (WBS), Cost Budgets and Tracking, Procurement Administration, Project Documentation. Management
- Relevant University Degree or Diploma in Business Administration
- Relevant administration qualifications
- Excellent computer literacy – accuracy essential (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Projects and Adobe Professional)
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Admin Co-ordinator/Administration Assistant or in a related position
- Basic knowledge of project management principles would be advantageous
- Valid driver’s licence
KEY COMPETENCIES AND GENERIC SKILLS
- Strong data entry and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Superb time-management and organizational skills
- Takes ownership and accountability with the ability to deliver requested work within deadlines;
- Be able to prioritise, work on several tasks and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate good leadership skills and have the ability to think strategically
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks
- Act as part of the team and always assist staff and managers to achieve common goals
- Excellent administrative and typing skills
- Excellent communication skills – high standard of verbal and written English (spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Be able to multi-task with a positive attitude and drive
- Ability to function well in a highly pressurized, deadline-driven environment
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th Feb, 2024