Accounts Payable Assistant at World Vision
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Vision
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type: Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
• Conduct expense report auditing and make decisions on approving or flagging and returning expense items that are against the local policy.
Constant communication with stakeholders that require amending their expense report.
• Review and follow up on emails received on the internal mailbox ([email protected]).
• Monitor and execute internal control and quality assurance (QA) procedures.
• Provide audit support related to the Travel & Expense process when needed.
• Assist customers with P2P and/or T&E related questions.
Qualification Required & Experience
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE:
• Ideally, with 3+ years of related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance (In progress or completed)
• Proficient in using accounting and financial systems.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Experience in interfacing with business customers in processing expense reports.
• Use of Concur.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 20 May, 2023