Accounts Officer at RAHA International School
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: RAHA International School
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
RAHA International School is seeking to recruit Accounts Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must be able to perform the following tasks;
• Maintain accurate financial records for the school, including income, expenses, statutory payments and payroll.
• Prepare and update financial statements, such as balance sheets and income statements, on a regular basis.
• Assist in the creation and management of the school’s annual budget.
• Provide financial forecasts and recommendations to support informed decision-making by school management.
• Oversee accounts payable processes, ensuring timely payment of school fees.
• Manage accounts receivable, tracking school fees and other payments, and follow up on outstanding balances.
• Process payroll for school staff, including calculating salaries, deductions, and benefits.
• Ensure compliance with tax regulations and reporting requirements related
• Collaborate with external auditors to facilitate annual financial audits.
• Analyze financial data to identify trends, cost-saving opportunities, and areas for improvement.
• Make recommendations for financial efficiencies and cost control measures.
• Maintain a record of school assets and depreciation schedules.
• And any other duties that may be assigned
Salaries: Highly competitive and negotiable.
Location: Tema Community 25
How To Apply For The Job
NB: All interested persons should kindly send their application letter together with the CV and copies of their certificates to the following email address: Email:
Location: Adjacent Mount Carmel Hospital, Community 25, Tema
Tel: (0201-919633/ 0507-231072 / 0591-688165)
Closing Date: 02 October, 2023