Accounts Officer at Diamond Logistics Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Diamond Logistics Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Maintaining proper ledger account of all debtors and creditors.
• Ensure debtors and creditors’ ledger accounts are credited on a daily basis.
• Reconciliation of ledger accounts at the end of every month and reporting on discrepancies.
• Keeping proper petty cash account and reconciling payment vouchers with receipts before reimbursement.
• Ensure all invoices and receipts are properly filed on their respective files.
• Ensure proper records are kept for all receipt books, invoice books, and VAT books issued out to staff for company transactions.
• Ensure all cheques and cash received by staff are properly recorded at the Point of Sales (POS) before handing over to the cashier.
• Ensure all cash and cheque that are due or have value dates per the cheque schedule are written and banked on a daily basis.
• Preparing a report on cash and cheque banked on a weekly basis.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Knowledge of customer service
• Good communication skills
Location: Abelemkpe, Accra
Method of ApplicationAll C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
Closing Date: 16 April, 2022