Accounts Assistant at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa , a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
The overall scope of this role is to process and handle all banking postings within the hotel together with a personal assistant role to the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings for the Controller.
- Responsible for getting all documents from other departments sign at the specific set times of the day.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the Controller
- Manage assigned phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever required
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- 1-3 years in general accounting experience
- Excellent oral and written skills (as applicable)
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience in respective accounting software is a plus
- Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and local regulations
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18 Nov. 2021